Business Development Director: Toronto On-Site
Sampler is an enterprise software as a service for fast moving consumer packaged good brands like Unilever or Mondelez to manage their product sampling strategies from end-to-end. Our founder, started her career handing out free product samples on street corners and we understand that product sampling is the last part of the marketing mix to be properly digitized. At Sampler, we help brands create more targeted and measurable sampling programs that ultimately get more products into the right hands.
We’re looking for a motivated individual with experience selling into FMCG who is passionate about how technology will change traditional industries. The role is based at Sampler’s headquarters in Toronto.
As a Business Development Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Business Development – 80% and Account Management – 20%
- Build and manage a strong business development pipeline while also maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Create and deliver persuasive sales presentations, leveraging strong knowledge of market trends, product features, and internal analytics
- Help us achieve our aggressive AOP targets by generating new Enterprise level clients, and increase our average transaction size by up-selling, and cross-selling
- Analyze campaign performance statistics, and work with the Client Success team to recommend optimized solutions
- Domestic Travel – 25% of the time.
- 6 years + quota carrying experience in B2B solution sales
- Experience using a consultative sales approach and closing complex sales – prefer those who have experience working in the CPG and or Technology space
- Experience navigating corporate structures to identify key decision makers
- Experience delivering insightful presentations in front of various sized groups
- A Hunter, with strong prospecting skills
- Strong Business acumen
- Self-starter, highly effective working independently and with limited supervision
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and LinkedIn is a benefit
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org