To get started, head to the Inventory page, and click Add Inventory function above your inventory chart.
Create Your Product
Once you’ve clicked Add Inventory, you will see the Create Your Product page. From here you can add any products you’d like to have in your system. To create a product, follow the steps below:
- Select what type of product you’d like to add into the Sampler system (Sample, Paper Coupon, Downloadable Coupon, Standard Insert or Custom Insert).
- Input the name, category, SKU, weight, dimensions and description of the product you wish to add, then click Save Changes.
- Once you’ve successfully Saved Changes, you will see the following page:
- Head to the Shipments page by clicking Shipments in the top menu bar. Once there, click Create Shipment.
- Select which country you’re shipping, and fill out the shipping details in the fields below.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the option to sync this shipment with the product you created in steps 1-3. Click Add Inventory, and search in the Your Inventory field to find the correct product.
- Once you’ve selected the correct product, fill in the Stock field
- Once you’ve completed all of the fields, click Save Changes.
And you’ve done it! You’ve officially created your Sampler account. To learn how to Create An Offer, click here.